Let us start with the live chat facts, you may not aware with this. There are more than 45% shopper who want an online customer service as a live chat. Adding live chat in the website not only increase customer trust on your site but also, you are able to improve the conversion rate. I know you guys are thinking about the contact details & all other features impact on the site. All are important in the site but, yes, it is also true that these details are not sufficient for your online business. A live chat service in your store help your customers to easily contact to you & ask any question as well clear their doubts frequently before a purchase. But, but, but don’t forget to include a live chat feature is sufficient for a customer, you must be active there to response your customers immediately.
7 Important Live Chat Facts:
1) 68% visitors are engage in live chat.
2) 63% prefer getting back to a website with live chat for repeat purchase.
3) 38% of online customers make their purchase while live chat.
4) Increase the conversion rate, more than 20%.
5) 63% of customers visit the site again for any other purchase.
6) 91% of all online shops offering contact via email or contact form.
7) Live chat has the highest satisfaction levels for any customer service channel, with 73%, compared with 61% for email and 44% for phone.
Why Live Chat Is Important In Any Online Business?
1) Engage more customer: It is a fact that there are more than 44% of visitor who prefer that store which provide the frequent service to their customers & reply quickly to the visitor queries. Most of the time, visitors want to know more about any product, but if any store is unable to provide such services they may leave the site quickly. The customer always prefers that store which provides the best customer services in their stores.
2) Improve the conversions rate & sales: Most of the visitors want to buy any product as soon as possible, but if you are not able to reply to their query when they needed so they may leave your site immediately & never come back there. So, it is very important to gain the conversion rate by providing quick chat service to the visitors.
3) Develop strong relationship with customers: If you provide the live chat service to your visitors & reply them quickly so they may take interest in your products & services. As well as you are able to build the stronger & healthy relation with your customers.
4) Ideal channel for interaction: If your company is dealing with foreign clients or customers so live chat is the ideal channel. It is because phone calls can be expensive & more time consuming while waiting on line. Most of the time you are unable to interact with the customer on the phone due to phone signal issues.
5) Cheap communication channel: Live chat is the cheapest source of communication. For a live chat, you don’t need to hire a large staff. Only a single person can handle all the chat or queries on the site easily.
6) Easily track the bounce rates: There are many chat support software which not only helps you to get in touch or chat with your customers, but also helpful to track your customer activity. Through this, you can easily get the idea about the low traffic or high bounce rate on the site.
7) Visitors stay more time in your site: It is one of the best ways to engage visitors on the site. Customers may wait a long time for your store to get the details about any product or service.
8) Get the amazing feedback by customers: A live chat improve the customer satisfaction level, hence most of the visitor give the positive feedback about your services or supports.
10 Quick Tips For Live Chat:
1) Create a professional chat team: It is the first steps while providing the chat services on your site. It is very important to provide the training to your chat team as well the full knowledge of products, product features & functionality so that they can easily interact with customers & reply them. If possible you may also provide them a cheat sheet or FAQs.
2) Don’t be robotic: People love to interact with generic person so it’s a bad impression on customers to answer them in a robotic manner.
3) Available anytime: Only just writing a live chat feature are not sufficient to build a strong business. You must be online every time. It is a good idea to hire a person or a team for this service.
4) Invite customers on live chat: Inviting customers to chat sessions is a beneficial or positive way to generate the customer interest on your site. As well, you may add the feature on your site so that the customers have the option of initiating chat sessions if they want.
5) Choose a right live chat package for your store.
6) Track the performance of your customers: Analyzing or tracking is the best strategy to build a solid clientele. It is a good idea to analyze the customer activity, their purchase time, visitors visit the site, replied to any query, etc.
7) Provide 24*7 live chat support: If you are targeting a different country audience so it is important to provide the 24*7 chat service.
8) Accept the chat request automatically: Always enable your site to add the chat request automatically because no one like to wait for anyone.
9) Add chat button or link on an email: It is a good way to improve to provide the live chat details to your customers. It helps customers to get the immediate reply in any query.
10) Don’t forget to send the thankful message: For any business success, it is important to satisfy your customer with your support or services. A thankful message on the last of any conversation improve the customer trust on you as well they may prefer to visit your site again.
1) Live chat is the best channel to communicate with the customers or clients without any disturbance.
2) Live chat improve the conversion rate.
3) Live chat attract or get the customer interest on your products & services.
4) Live chat save your as well as customer time to wait for a reply.
5) The customer can easily get the product details.
6) The customer can multi-task on the site.