Is e-mail marketing really effective in eCommerce business?
Ecommerce e-mail marketing not only keep the customers interest in your business, but also continues to drive sales. Several brands reported an increase of five percent in open, click, and conversion rates from 2011 to 2013. Check this infographic for more details.
E-mail Marketing: E-mail marketing is a marketing with the help of e-mails or a way to stay connected with clients to promote any business. With e-mail marketing, you can easily & quickly reach the targeted audience without the need for large quantities of print space, television or radio time or high production cost.
What is the Best Strategies for E-mail:
- First search the new e-mail addresses to send e-mails
- Convert prospectus to customers
- Grow customer value
- Ensure customer loyalty
- Win lost customers
How E-mail Marketing is Useful:
- Social proof within messaging
- Real-time analytics
- Unlimited variations from multiple channels in content
- Responsive to time, location, device context
- Keep historical data secure
E-mail Marketing Rule: Use 30% of image & 70% of content
Why to Choose E-mail Marketing for Ecommerce Market:
- Get 30% better response rate
- Environmentally green
- Easily track e-mails open & click-rate
- Customer prefer to interact on mail
Revenue: More than 70% revenue from e-mails rather than others marketing strategies.